19.7.13

Wedding Cake Toppers

In my post about cake toppers yesterday and I made mention of "birds, bears, and cartooney likenesses" so I thought it would be fun to try and find some. Then I just happened upon the bears when I was creating my next post {stay tuned later today} about BHLDN and then I found the Will + Kate toppers {so cute!!}... This post sort of created itself!

Birds, bears, and cartooney likenesses::
Cake Toppers L+S, Bears, W+K photo ScreenShot2013-07-18at111601PM.png

Additional cuteness::
Cake Toppers Random photo ScreenShot2013-07-18at104046PM.png

And to top it off::
Cake Toppers Better off Wed photo ScreenShot2013-07-18at103927PM.png

Sources::
Libby + Sam Lovebirds by Ann Wood Handmade, Bear Hug by BHLDN, Will + Kate {!} by Lil' Cake Toppers; Glitter Hearts by Paper Pony Blog, Candy Necklace Topper by Best Friends for Frosting, Just Married Banner by Detroit Paper Company Etsy shop; Sweet Love, For Like Ever, Kate&Alex by BetterOffWed Etsy shop.

So cute, all of them. I would love to see or hear how you topped your cakes!

No comments: